I remixed the wicked Bababoom Riddim and made a little mix of the various artists on it. Enjoy!
Live recording of my set on the Shanty Town Show (4/25/13) on Brooklyn Community Radio (www.bboxradio.com/shanty-town/). The first hour is DJ Conquerrah throwing down some reggae and yours truly holds down the second hour with some Dubwize, Ragga Dnb and Ragga Jungle. We also discussed my history as a DJ / Producer and the scene as a whole, past and present. Enjoy! (Tracklist on Soundcloud)
My tune “Me No Know” being played on the Jungle Ambassadors show on the famous Kool London. Check the clip or listen to the whole show here. Big up the Jungle Ambassadors!
Check out this wicked radio show, featuring two of my latest tunes. Big up Doumpa Deejay for pushing the sound of Dubwise and Ragga Dnb / Jungle with this continously top notch show. Make sure to check out the archive for Dubwise station radio show, hosted on www.bassjunkees.com every Monday from 8 to 10pm (GMT) www.dubwisestation.co.uk. Listen and learn!
Being a good DJ does not mean playing what the crowd wants to hear, but what the crowd NEEDS to hear. Playing records, in my opinion, should be done, because it is important. Because the music itself is important, and it should be important to you. Playing a record to educate can be done for many reasons, to create a vibe, to send a message, to make people happy, take people on a journey… If you were to teach a class full of people, how would you do it? Do you think it’s effective to just throw out the conclusions and results of problems and try to force feed people with what they should know? Or would you try to find a way to get people to relate to the material, to find a personal connection, to weave a story so that a person can really understand what you’re trying to convey?
The 4 Corners Crew out of Germany is a dubwize and ragga powerhouse. Their series of podcasts features some of the hottest artists and newest tunes in those genres at the moment, and they were so kind as to include me in their recent one. Much respect to Selecta Sia-Fu and Zinne!
Who’s the baddest DJ? A likkle new tune by yours truly, strictly for the dancehall massive!
New tune just in time for the new year. Raaaiiiin Dubplate Tonight!
01. Red Leaf Riddim – Amadeus
02. Badness – Scott Allen & Deeper Connection
03. Sugar Dub – Greg Packer
04. Run Away Soundboy – Soulculture
05. When We Kill Your Sound – Aries vs. Dom Bud
06. Never Leave – Marcus Visionary feat. Macka B
07. Greater Than Great (Dirty Skank Beats Remix) – Skarra Mucci
08. Brigante Life (Dope Ammo & Benny Page) – Biga Ranx
09. Hustler (feat. YT – UK Jungle Mix) – Killa Tingz
10. Strictly Dubplate – Dj Rezonate
11. Original Steppa – Jungle Rebel (Version Jungle) – Bad Society Crew
12. Longtime – B.I.A. & Ricky Tuff
13. Got To Get Away (feat. Bristol) – Jay Dub & MKD
14. Conversation – Dirty Skank Beats
15. International – General Levy (Santy G Remix)
16. Apocalypse (Serum Remix) – Retraflex & Ben Fawce feat. $pyda
17. Love Is Gone – Bladerunner
18. Entertainer (Serial Killaz Remix) – Freestylers
19. Crazy (Blade Runner Remix) – Goldstar aka Benny Page
Featured on the “All You Need Is Bass” Podcast! Big shouts to Scott for posting this. Check it out here: http://allyouneedisbass.com/village-sessions-ep4-amadeus/
“All You Need is Bass and PK Sound are proud to present The Village Sessions. This ongoing podcast will feature the best performances from The Village stage, recorded live at Shambhala 2012.
Session four comes direct from Brooklyn’s Dubwize champion, Amadeus. Skillfully blending a warm selection of dubwize and ragga drum and bass, this set was spun during a perfect sunny Friday afternoon.
Amadeus is no stranger to dubwize and ragga drum and bass, from one of his first acclaimed mix cd’s “Midsummer Night Sessions” in 2001 to producing hit “The Brooklyn Dubwize EP” last year. His mixes and podcasts feature the best of dubwize and ragga drum and bass.
Experiencing Amadeus at The Village stage was a dream come true for many happy souls. Definetly one of my personal Shambhala highlights. This set has the power to change any mood for the best. May it bring a huge smile to your face just like the girl in the pic!”