Live recording of my set on the Shanty Town Show (4/25/13) on Brooklyn Community Radio (www.bboxradio.com/shanty-town/). The first hour is DJ Conquerrah throwing down some reggae and yours truly holds down the second hour with some Dubwize, Ragga Dnb and Ragga Jungle. We also discussed my history as a DJ / Producer and the scene as a whole, past and present. Enjoy! (Tracklist on Soundcloud)
Check out this wicked radio show, featuring two of my latest tunes. Big up Doumpa Deejay for pushing the sound of Dubwise and Ragga Dnb / Jungle with this continously top notch show. Make sure to check out the archive for Dubwise station radio show, hosted on www.bassjunkees.com every Monday from 8 to 10pm (GMT) www.dubwisestation.co.uk. Listen and learn!
The 4 Corners Crew out of Germany is a dubwize and ragga powerhouse. Their series of podcasts features some of the hottest artists and newest tunes in those genres at the moment, and they were so kind as to include me in their recent one. Much respect to Selecta Sia-Fu and Zinne!
As a big fan of Solo Banton’s great vocals and catalog of wicked tunes, I’m excited to present a likkle remix I did of one of his tunes. Enjoy!
New tune just in time for the new year. Raaaiiiin Dubplate Tonight!
01. Red Leaf Riddim – Amadeus
02. Badness – Scott Allen & Deeper Connection
03. Sugar Dub – Greg Packer
04. Run Away Soundboy – Soulculture
05. When We Kill Your Sound – Aries vs. Dom Bud
06. Never Leave – Marcus Visionary feat. Macka B
07. Greater Than Great (Dirty Skank Beats Remix) – Skarra Mucci
08. Brigante Life (Dope Ammo & Benny Page) – Biga Ranx
09. Hustler (feat. YT – UK Jungle Mix) – Killa Tingz
10. Strictly Dubplate – Dj Rezonate
11. Original Steppa – Jungle Rebel (Version Jungle) – Bad Society Crew
12. Longtime – B.I.A. & Ricky Tuff
13. Got To Get Away (feat. Bristol) – Jay Dub & MKD
14. Conversation – Dirty Skank Beats
15. International – General Levy (Santy G Remix)
16. Apocalypse (Serum Remix) – Retraflex & Ben Fawce feat. $pyda
17. Love Is Gone – Bladerunner
18. Entertainer (Serial Killaz Remix) – Freestylers
19. Crazy (Blade Runner Remix) – Goldstar aka Benny Page
9/16/12 – This Sunday in NYC
Jungle / Drum & Bass, House ‘n’ Dub + on a Proper Sound System.
5 hours of D & B, 8 hours of dope music.
AMADEUS Jungle Expeditions (Germany/NYC) www.fb.com/amadeusinc
ADRED Natural Selection (NYC/USA) www.fb.com/Adam.Baker.Adred
PAUL C Funked Dub (Ireland/NYC) www.fb.com/djpaulcnyc
MEFISTOU Dubstep (Puerto Rico/NYC) www.fb.com/mr.Mefistou
SALVADOR Natural Selection (NYC/USA) www.fb.com/djsalvador
MC REDDA BLACK Jalions (NYC/USA) www.fb.com/reddablack
Yorkville Sound w 4 x 18″ Bassbins.
Visuals, Laser lighting & Flame.
2-4-1 well drinks 8 – 11pm.
Fetish party on roof.
FREE before 9pm. $5 b4 10pm, $10 after. $5 All night in costume. 21 + I.D.
The Delancey (168 Delancey St NY, NY 10002)
Trains F, J, M, Z to Delancey – Essex Sts.
100% Drum & Bass & then some!
Check the event on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/events/420777481302289/
30 min promo mix for the Native Vibes party series i played in Leipzig, Germany on May 28th 2011.
1. ba ba boom time – isaac maya
2. let me know – kafra
3. jamaican boy – serial killaz
4. tom & jerry – all of my (aries remix)
5. step up father – 4 corners crew
6. sometimes – erbman hustlin
7. out there (dj i-cue remix vocal) – mistakemistake feat. king ali baba
On May 28th of this year i played this event at Southpaw in Brooklyn, NY. Rocked it with a special reggae / dancehall set for a few hours and then filmed the rest, upstairs and downstairs. So here is the video i shot, featuring Iron Myke, Marcus Visionary, Pinch, Silvacat Sound and Livity Movements with Human? on the mic. Though not as packed as the previous two, this party still had rockin’ vibes, Marcus just destroyed the place, and people were dancing like crazy. Sickness all around! Enjoy!
This was a show i went to on April 13th, and i was excited for weeks prior. The legendary Skatalites! Here in NYC! It was of course an amazing show. This group has carried the tradition of the original Skatalites through the decades, with ever changing line-ups but never decreasing quality. Hearing the old riddims and tunes in perfect clarity and volume was incredible! I took some video and a bunch of pics. Enjoy!